Dash Cover Won't Stay In Place

I have a '12 edge SE and i bought a dash cover from Coverking....fits really well, but it won't stay in place. I've tried using velcro, even command strips but nothing will adhere to the dash itself. The dash isn't hard, it's got that....I guess somewhat squooshy textured surface so nothing sticks to it. My last resort would be to use superglue, but I really don't want to unless I need to. Anyone have the same problem and have a fix??????

Thanks

Well ... sounds like a perfect job for duck tape. (groan).

Just a thought. I have a sticky pad for my cell phone the stcks, no actually "clings" would be a better word, to the top of the instrument cluster. I would think that 4 or 6 of the would do a perfect job of holding this cover in place. And it would have the advantage of being removable without any damage.

I've read a lot of horror stories about Armor All drying out vinyls and leathers, causing cracking and hazing. Read somewhere that it's only recommended for use on tires. (Doesn't really state use on dashbiards, etc.) They DO make a leather formula and made a major change in the product couple of years ago, lot of complaints about the new stuff. Guy who does detailing for a living told me never to use this stuff, and if I so, never stop (something about the stuff in it causing it to draw all the moisture out of the vinyl and leather and causing damage when exposed to sunlight). I haven't use the stuff since the 90's.

Be interesting to see what the pros in the detailing forum think of it.