Tranny and brake fluid flush?

kyle5782

Brake fluid looks much better! You might want to periodically watch it to see if any debris comes out, and replace a bit at a time instead of flushing. Take what's accessible in the reservoir (no more than say till 1/2 way down the neck) and replace.

For the power steering fluid, have you tried getting the air out by a] verifying the fluid is indeed filled correctly to the FULL line, b] taking the reservoir cap off, and c] turning the steering wheel lock to lock 10x or so (do not hold at lock position) while the engine is running?

Worked perfectly!! My steering sometimes made this weird whirling noise which I found strange bc it was new, and that took care of the noise & stiff wheel.

You really should learn to DIY. It is so easy. Save $100.

Trans-gender bathrooms - we need lots up here with the seven sexes. LGBTQ and of course M & F. When will this end?

I just graduated college, and I'm moving out of my parents house tomorrow. I'd love to learn how to do these things on my own but right now is not the time, nor do I have the equipment :drop:

Edit: Regarding your LGBTQ comment..I'm gay and find this whole situation kinda strange. I didn't think it was a problem until we started making a big deal out of it. I doubt anyone noticed a trans-male going into the womens bathroom or vice versa

Edited by kyle5782
  • Like 1

Worked perfectly!! My steering sometimes made this weird whirling noise which I found strange bc it was new, and that took care of the noise & stiff wheel.

I just graduated college, and I'm moving out of my parents house tomorrow. I'd love to learn how to do these things on my own but right now is not the time, nor do I have the equipment :drop:

Edit: Regarding your LGBTQ comment..I'm gay and find this whole situation kinda strange. I didn't think it was a problem until we started making a big deal out of it. I doubt anyone noticed a trans-male going into the womens bathroom or vice versa

Go to MACTFORDEDGE on Youtube plenty of videos to help you work on your Edge and save some money.

• Like 1