Sync 3: Can't program Sirius stations in memory bank

hi there!

hoping someone here can help, as I've googled for the last week and can't seem to find anything on this topic. I got a 2016 2 weeks ago, while I was able to program my favorite FM stations, I don't see the option to do the same when listening to sirusxm. the screen looks normal, except that i can't see default stations to save over.

has this happened to anyone?

thanks!

allie

Let me clarify - there are two modes in Sirius - direct tune and presets. Presets shows you the preset stations like am/fm and you can press and hold them to set them the same way. You can use direct tune to find and tune to the channel, then switch to presets to set it. Rinse and repeat.

hi there!

hoping someone here can help, as I've googled for the last week and can't seem to find anything on this topic. I got a 2016 2 weeks ago, while I was able to program my favorite FM stations, I don't see the option to do the same when listening to sirusxm. the screen looks normal, except that i can't see default stations to save over.

has this happened to anyone?

thanks!

allie

t0lkman, on 17 Jun 2016 - 12:22 AM, said:

Btw I also own an Edge with Sync3, I cannot find how do you "auto scan" channels? I see only direct tune button :)

Hi Allie and t0lkman,

Akirby has given you the correct steps! You must choose the Direct Tune option then, set it as a preset. See the instructions outlined here: http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/sync-3/entertainment/how-to-control-your-radio-and-cd-player-with-sync-3.html

Joy

Edited by FordIVTteam

Hi Allie and t0lkman,

Akirby has given you the correct steps! You must choose the Direct Tune option then, set it as a preset. See the instructions outlined here: http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/sync-3/entertainment/how-to-control-your-radio-and-cd-player-with-sync-3.html

Joy

It only stores direct tuned channels, but how do I auto scan radio stations?

It only stores direct tuned channels, but how do I auto scan radio stations?

What is this am/fm thing you speak of?

Hi t0lkman and akirby,

Oops! Let me apologize for the misunderstanding. The AM/FM does menu has a Tune/Seek option, but with Sirius, select Channel Guide to view a list of all available stations. Scroll and select the one you want. You can also lock or skip unwanted channels or view the song/artist on others.

Joy

Hi t0lkman and akirby,

Oops! Let me apologize for the misunderstanding. The AM/FM does menu has a Tune/Seek option, but with Sirius, select Channel Guide to view a list of all available stations. Scroll and select the one you want. You can also lock or skip unwanted channels or view the song/artist on others.

Joy

Where is the Tune/Seek option? I cannot find it!