Where in the concentration of Ford Edge(s)??

ixlar8

I read another thread about where you see the most Edge(s).

Here in Chicagoland- and with lots of Ford dealers, you see many Taurus (Chicago I believe is the best market). Also lots of Explorers, and Escapes- even some Lincolns and Mercs.

But not too many Edge(y) vehicles. I can go days without seeing an Edge or MKX. Wife spots them quicker than I do.

We just got back from a trip down I80 to Toledo and southeast Michigan and I ran out of fingers and toes counting the Edge(s) on the road.

So- Where is the concentration?? Who has the best sales market for this CUV??

• 2 weeks later...
I read another thread about where you see the most Edge(s).

Here in Chicagoland- and with lots of Ford dealers, you see many Taurus (Chicago I believe is the best market). Also lots of Explorers, and Escapes- even some Lincolns and Mercs.

But not too many Edge(y) vehicles. I can go days without seeing an Edge or MKX. Wife spots them quicker than I do.

We just got back from a trip down I80 to Toledo and southeast Michigan and I ran out of fingers and toes counting the Edge(s) on the road.

So- Where is the concentration?? Who has the best sales market for this CUV??

Since I saw my first one last year outside a dealer, they have been popping up all over Long Island. I got mine in white sand 4 weeks ago. Just heading outside to wash it again!