Pics of my new 6000K HID's

How 'bout this weather eh, Sony? It's crazy...had to take a drive out there today just so i could really test out the 'ol AWD. Man, cars, trucks and SUVs sliding all over and there i was, driving along like the roads were bare. Almost makes you feel too confident.

Anyways, the HIDs look great!! I'm just waiting for the weather to get a little better to get mine in.

nice.. blue tint for sure on the 6k. I assume the install was easy as pie...

damn... looking at these 2 photos... glad I live in SoCal and left the midwest. It was short and t-shrt all this weekend and last night ended with a sunset beach walk :)

BASTARD! :devil2: just joking...alittle LOL

Edited by sonyguy19

When you get time and weather permits, can you take a pic ~25 feet on level ground against a wall? Thank you if you can!

The pics I have seen thus far do not give me hope as there is really no cut off point (per pics again) and there seems to be a lot of scatter, at least for me.

Again, this is just what I see from pics.

I get really mad when people do not have their lights aimed well and I will adjust mine up to blind them (my Mazda has manually adjustable lights from inside the cabin). I do not want to add to the hate, so I am try to find a way to retrofit projectors into the Ford.

Solas

The pics I have seen thus far do not give me hope as there is really no cut off point (per pics again) and there seems to be a lot of scatter, at least for me.

I get really mad when people do not have their lights aimed well and I will adjust mine up to blind them (my Mazda has manually adjustable lights from inside the cabin). I do not want to add to the hate, so I am try to find a way to retrofit projectors into the Ford.

Solas

That is why I removed the HID kit from my Edge. I found it has alot to do with the square/rectangular reflector Ford uses in its headlights. It just really screws up the beam pattern. My wife has a Honda Oddysey, and I put a kit in there. There is a perfect line, like a razor blade, because Honda uses a round reflector. Also there is absolutely NO breakup of the light pattern. Its just another screw up on Ford's part.

When you get time and weather permits, can you take a pic ~25 feet on level ground against a wall? Thank you if you can!

Solas

mine are a good cut off line..they look very good, not scattered at all.. I will post a couple of pics on thursday..I have my lights slightly angled downwards.