Apprx Delivery time

siestafun

Just a question regarding delivery time. I ordered a fully loaded Edge(nava,18" alum., pana roof) on 12/23/06. This was in Illinois at one of larger Ford Dealerships. Any idea when I might expect delivery? I can get along without it for a while, end of Feb or beginning of March would be ok.

I know someone that ordered an MKX 3-weeks ago Saturday, and it still hasn't been serialized! Is the plant behind or what? The general rule of thumb is 10 days for serialization. I assume the plant is over-run with orders...but I guess that is a good problem to have.

Lately I have seen gaps of 6/7 weeks from order to serialization, maybe someone can tell us how many shifts per week Oakville will schedule for the next month or so??

It's hard to tell the time frame on an order placed while the plant is running normally... Most of the orders that have been serialized already are ones that were placed prior to production starting or during all of the delays, so naturally they were long.