Swap Old 2011 Edge Side Mirrors to Newer '12-14 Edge/MKX Side Mirrors w/ Turn Signals and w/o BLIS???

Okay, so Ive tried digging around the forum and saw something similar but not exactly what I need.

I purchased a 2011 Edge Limited earlier this year and quickly noticed that there were other similar (2011-2014) Edge's with different side mirrors installed.

My Edge currently has the "bigger" side mirrors with the blind spot mirrors and heated functionality.

My question is...Can I swap the side mirrors from my Edge with the newer side mirrors with turn signals (less BLIS) and heated functionality?

Thanks in advance!

Also, just traded in my wife's '12 MKS w/Ecoboost (Sadly) for a 2013 MKS and hers has the mirrors I want (Expect I don't need the BLIS feature) and that has made me want the mirrors on my Edge even more!

Edited by zayg1994

***UPDATE***

As much as I would have liked some input from anyone, I decided to take apart the driver side mirror from my wife's '13 MKX (which has BLIS, Puddle light and turn signal) and swap it with my Edge.

The connection is the same but I did notice the MKX had more pins than mine. After making the connection, the puddle light came on but after trying the turn signal, nothing happened.

Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with these side mirrors! Unless I just purchase a newer style to take advantage of the smaller footprint look.

The MKX has a dimming mirror on the driver's side, hence the extra pins. I remember one member here with an MKX here who wanted to do the opposite to get the larger mirrors on his newer MKX, but he got an error from the BLIS/CTA. This is the thread.

Yes, I read that thread. Just like the look of the smaller mirrors. Again, I might just purchase, if available, a set that has the blind spot mirror (Not BLIS) to get the look I want.