Lincoln MKX Incentives

cmoses

I am looking at a MKX and had a question regarding offers listed on the Lincoln web page. I go to the Special Offers section and choose 2008 MKX and enter my zip code. It then comes up and shows two offers, see below. It appears that they are seperate and not tied together. Its not listed as $2000 cash back OR 1.9% financing for 60 months like I usually see. Can I take advantage of both of these and get the $2000 back and the 1.9% financing?

Available Cash Back Incentives

Retail Customer Cash

Standalone Cash Offers

$2000

Valid from 2008-04-01 to 2008-06-02

Available APR Incentives

APR Financing

Standalone APR Offers

0% Financing for 36 months

0.9% Financing for 48 months

1.9% Financing for 60 months

3.9% Financing for 72 months

Valid from 2008-04-03 to 2008-06-02

Here is the link if it helps:

http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/p...ostalCode=78732

Clayton

Edited by cmoses

No. One or the other, but not both.

Check your loan sources for rates before you go into the dealership (Credit Union, Bank, etc.)

Also consider Red Carpet Lease. Often Ford Motor Credit has special rates on a lease.

What is meant then by "Standalone"? Seems like that would imply that they are seperate?

Clayton

What is meant then by "Standalone"? Seems like that would imply that they are seperate?

Clayton

Hi Clayton. :D A buyer can not use both.

As Grey stated, a buyer can only qualify for one of the other. Under the current rules and exclusions, you have a choice of either the Cash Incentive or the Special APR Finance Rates, not both.

In a way, you are correct. Just not in the way you were hoping. They are separate, as in they can not be combined. They "Standalone".

Also, that link you provided is not to the Lincoln Website. It is the website of that particular Dealership (Pavilion Lincoln/Mercury).

The Lincoln site is Lincolnvehicles.com.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

I am looking at a MKX and had a question regarding offers listed on the Lincoln web page. I go to the Special Offers section and choose 2008 MKX and enter my zip code. It then comes up and shows two offers, see below. It appears that they are seperate and not tied together. Its not listed as $2000 cash back OR 1.9% financing for 60 months like I usually see. Can I take advantage of both of these and get the $2000 back and the 1.9% financing?

Available Cash Back Incentives

Retail Customer Cash

Standalone Cash Offers

$2000

Valid from 2008-04-01 to 2008-06-02

Available APR Incentives

APR Financing

Standalone APR Offers

0% Financing for 36 months

0.9% Financing for 48 months

1.9% Financing for 60 months

3.9% Financing for 72 months

Valid from 2008-04-03 to 2008-06-02

Go to Lincoln's official web site bbf posted. they listed additonal "special offers" of up to $1,900 (for zip 48120 at the least). That's in addition to the $2000 you already know. These can be combined with the APR offer. But they are under special conditions, and with different ending date. Print that out and take it to your dealer and see which one(s) you qualify.

Good Luck.

• 10 months later...

I just bought a 2008 MKX.

The rebate was $5000 plus an additional $1000 if you own any non Ford Co. vehicle.

Of course you do. They don't ask you to prove it. They just want to sell the car.

In addition you get a tax deduction for the sales tax on your 2009 taxes. Even if you don't file long form.

Doug

I just bought a 2008 MKX.

The rebate was $5000 plus an additional $1000 if you own any non Ford Co. vehicle.

Of course you do. They don't ask you to prove it. They just want to sell the car.

In addition you get a tax deduction for the sales tax on your 2009 taxes. Even if you don't file long form.

Doug

I bet the Ford field manager would love to talk to your dealer. Want to share their name here? :finger:

• 2 months later...