Ford Edge Forum
vmaxbaby

Ford Edge ST Custom Tune (video in link)

Did they only provide a single tune? Normally you have a choice of 4, I would load a different one. Sounds like they uploaded the wrong file. 

Its only a single tune.  I contacted them and got a reply from Anthony.  He told me the file was incomplete so they sent me a new one.  I will be uploading it tonight!

Fingers crossed

• Like 1

Ah, quality assurance at its finest. At least they let you know. Also, ask em for 87, 91, race tune or tow for same. Cost is the same and you won't have to worry about octane. 

Hey guys, I successfully tuned the edge. Definitely wakes it up a bit. Seems like it has more noticeable low end grunt and definitely shifts much better (and feels a little more rough). I drove in traffic so I cant give much more than that. I hope they perfect this tune soon!  So far so good!

Rick

• Like 1

Rick, 

Turn traction control off, point car straight, hit brake, hit gas, wait 1 second and release brake. 

That should be the equivalent of waking up. 

LoL sounds good, it only as 400 miles on it, figured I would break in for 1k miles before launching

I'm jealous! Wish I had a new ST :). What are your thoughts on how the tune affects your warranty? 

16 hours ago, RyanGlenn said:

I'm jealous! Wish I had a new ST :). What are your thoughts on how the tune affects your warranty? 

As long as your not an asshole to service dept. you should be good. I had a cracked transmission housing replaced under warranty, with the tune still applied