Battery current draw issue?

cloud0126

I have a 2014 Edge SEL with remote start. Does anyone know what the steady state current draw from the battery should be when the car is off and the systems have gone to “sleep”?  I’m seeing 190mA and am wondering if it’s too high since we had an incident the other day where the car wouldn’t start after sitting for 3 days. I replaced the battery, but still notice the voltage dropping overnight. I pulled all the fuses in the engine compartment, but didn’t see a drop in draw when any of those were pulled. Wondering if I need to continue the investigation by pulling the fuses inside the car. 

I have found the same to be true for my 2016 and I too have replaced my battery. Since there are periods of time where my Edge sits in the garage I went ahead and use a Battery Tender Jr. float charger hooked up to it when I know it will not be used for several days.With the quick disconnect provided with the unit it's a quick job to connect or disconnect for use. These new vehicles can do really weird things when battery voltage drops below 12.5 + - volts.