Powered by Ford Performance: New High Performance Package for 2020 Mustang Delivers 330-Horsepower and GT Hardware

39 minutes ago, MaX83_ZA said:

LOL! Incredible, they are proud that it took them only 10months to add +20hp and +0 ft lb, to a car that already had the engine, and a chassis that was already setup...

As per the article:

“It’s not just the horsepower gains over the standard 2.3-liter EcoBoost, it’s the broader torque curve that delivers 90 percent of peak torque between 2,500 and 5,300 rpm, which is 40 percent wider than the base EcoBoost engine,” said Widmann. “Plus, horsepower holds stronger up to the 6,500-rpm redline – enabling more usable power and torque for enthusiasts and weekend autocrossers to enjoy.”

44 minutes ago, MaX83_ZA said:

LOL! Incredible, they are proud that it took them only 10months to add +20hp and +0 ft lb, to a car that already had the engine, and a chassis that was already setup...

I know you hate Ford Performance but try reading the article before commenting.

2 hours ago, akirby said:

I know you hate Ford Performance but try reading the article before commenting.

They threw another revision of a de-tuned Focus RS engine (i.e. an engine that they are already using in the mustang....) in a Mustang GT Performance Pack body and they are calling it an achievement.... 

What did I miss?