Edge ST lowering springs

PutterX

Does anyone know of a company making lowering springs for 2019 Edge ST? I was considering leveling it out and lowering it a tad and inquired with Eibach and they said “no plans for the Edge”. 

What’s the forums opinion on lowering the Edge ST? I’d like to hear from others, I sure don’t want to screw up a great handling car either.

Any thoughts or comments?

Thanks!

I called H&R and they stated they will have spring, but no time frame as of yet.  Their site show springs for the 19 Edge and Edge Sport, but does not list the ST.   Now, from what I understand, the sport springs listed can fit the ST, that has been stated on this forum.  But, per write ups for the ST, the springs have been stiffen for the ST and the sway bar improved.  

To me, that means the standard Edge and Edge Sport springs are not as stiff as the springs that where made for the ST.  Even if they fit, it seems one would be loosing some performance enhancements that are designed into the ST.  

Just my opinion

I am sure others will have input.

• Like 1