Tick, clicks (freon gurgling) from under the dashboard (HVAC perhaps climate control)

Hi. Now we have a summer and hot, temperature three weeks in the afternoon of 30-35 degrees Celsius. The last week the problem, this tick,  freon gurgling is possible and clicking from under the dashboard around buttons climate of control, behind the audio system appeared. As soon as I turn the ignition key in provision 3, without starting the engine, I begin to hear tick and clicks. I heard it earlier, but periodically. Perhaps it is connected with work of a system climate of control because the problem appeared during a heat, and I use sometimes the conditioner. Somewhere I met information that the fan of the sensor of temperature of a climatic system can be a problem, it is possible? Any your thoughts. Thanks.

P.S. I think, here https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/24192-2015-20-gurgling-ac-on-passenger-side/?tab=comments#comment-184282 the situation similar to mine is described.

Edited by EDST777

The A/C might have insufficient charge/refrigerant, possibly due to a leak.  Normal to have a little bit of gurgling/hissing after shutdown, but a prolonged episode is worth looking into.  Especially if cooling on the driver side seems weaker than on the passenger side.

Also clear out the evaporator drain with compressed air, make sure it is not backed up.

• Like 1