Getting about time for ST stage II Tune

eddie368

Is anyone else ready for a stage II tune for your ST yet? I have had the first tune in mine for months with no ill effects to the car or transmission.The tune did wake the car up and make it more enjoyable to drive but there is more HP& Torq. available. Another tune with about 30+ hp and torque would be great and would not be pushing the transmission that much harder and would still not be pulling max power,leaving room for yet an additional tune later on when its clear that the transmission can handle the additional power. The complaints that I have been reading about have to do with trans programming [ poor shifting ect.] not the transmission breaking ! Like to hear from other owners.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jamie1073 said:

I would like to see another Livernois revision.  From what I have read from the Sport they did not get the max out of the first few revisions.  I have revision 3 right now.  I may email them after this post to see what the status of any future revisions is. 

I was thinking that if enough ST'ers started requesting an upgraded tune this  may help them make a descision for a improved tune! I called Livernois about two weeks ago and told them I was ready and will follow up every couple weeks by phone or Email........Ed

• Like 1

11 hours ago, boostededge said:

Didn’t it take a bunch of posts on Facebook to get the v3 tune in the works for last years edge?  Might help if we all hassle them ?

And hassle them we did for the Sport v3 tune, a lot. 

I would suggest pushing hard for e30 as it does crazy things for the Continental on par with 105 octane while costing less than 93!

Compared to Sport v2, in the right cold conditions v3 on 93 ran same as v2 on 105. Then again, in serious heat I found that v3 would be significantly slower on the top end VS v2 at the track unless higher octane was used. I call that over cooked... 

Gotta be careful what you wish for ?

• Like 2