Humming noise from rear speakers

Hello all, 

Wondering if anyone has the same issue as I have. I just purchased a 2018 sport back in april and lately I am getting a loud humming noise from both of the rear speakers while the car is idling. If I open the door (any door) or even step on the accelerator, the noise stops but comes back again. The radio does not even have to be on to hear this humming noise. I took it to my local dealer and at the time they had it, the noise wasn't their (how convenient)

Can anyone help me out? Thanks

• 3 years later...

Hi all,

This morning I noticed a buzz coming out of the rear speakers in my 2018 Edge Sport. This is distinct from the intermittent loud vibration that @omar302 is describing. I ALSO have the intermittent vibration, which occurs when the engine is idling, especially if there is a heavy cargo load in the vehicle. What sets the buzzing apart is that it can happen when the car's electrical system is turned on but the engine is OFF, and it is steady and continuous. 

@Daniel Mohan Dass, did you ever get this issue checked out or find a solution?

Thanks

6 hours ago, EdgeLord said:

Hi all,

This morning I noticed a buzz coming out of the rear speakers in my 2018 Edge Sport. This is distinct from the intermittent loud vibration that @omar302 is describing. I ALSO have the intermittent vibration, which occurs when the engine is idling, especially if there is a heavy cargo load in the vehicle. What sets the buzzing apart is that it can happen when the car's electrical system is turned on but the engine is OFF, and it is steady and continuous. 

@Daniel Mohan Dass, did you ever get this issue checked out or find a solution?

Thanks

Does it change if you open a front door? If yes, then I'd still guess it is from the ANC.