Transmission limits

Hey, wondering if anyone here knows the limits of the stock transmission. I have looked and looked and can not find anything. I am starting the process of my build and would like to see 450-500 at the wheels down the road, But I have a feeling that is just too much for this trans.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have around 350HP and 400 TQ at the wheels with 91 and so far no problem. With 93 or E fuels my car would run much stronger. I want my car to have a long healthy life so it is tuned to run safely on 91.  Snmjim has considerably more power in his beast and so far so good. Turbos, down pipes, exhaust and air intake problems have been addressed it appears that the limiting factor is fuel supply.  "BCB" Brew City Boost has a HPFP but as far as I know no-one has tried it on a Edge 2.7EB. Finding a tuner and not blowing up the engine is the reason why.  You need lots of fuel to make 500WHP... perhaps meth injection is something to look into .  If you do decide to mod the car find a tuner willing to work with you before you start that is the best advice I can give. 

The same transmission (6F55) was also used on the Police Interceptor Utility with the 3.5L Ecoboost. A heavier vehicle with a bigger and higher output engine in more sever duty. As @Xtra stated above, it can handle a lot more than the stock Edge Sport. Also, it has been used since the 2010 Taurus SHO and MKS Ecoboost, you'll find a lot of modded Tauruses and MKS'.