Adjusting driver’s seat

Pmeek

PM,

I don't think you can tilt it downward (higher at the back, lower in front if I'm understanding you correctly) but you 'can' lower it and lower the steering wheel.  While the column is unlocked, push the wheel forward as far as it'll go then power the seat forward.   Adjust the seat and steering wheel as necessary.   Give it a try!

The seat bottom controller can be used to raise/lower the whole seat or raise/lower the front part only. Try lowering the front part only by adjusting the front edge of the controller. Also if you have the 10-way seats you can raise the back part of the seat.

image.png.f85b116144f00796fb7d86b8dfbcb1c3.png

image.png.2e5a3246f507aa8c187d997c269f605e.png

Edited by omar302

Only way I could describe my predicament is the attached photo. The way they’re sunken down into the seat with edge of seat pressing up into legs and because I’m so short, I have to press downwards onto gas/break (imagine pedals under their feet?). If I lower the seat all the way down, the front edge of seat really pushes into my thighs. 

80044CC1-1687-496D-B896-0556844B1EEC.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Pmeek said:

If I lower the seat all the way down, the front edge of seat really pushes into my thighs.

If seat and steering wheel adjustments can't fix the problem let me suggest a trip to an upholstery shop.  They can work wonders.  They'll listen to your concerns, maybe take some measurements remove your seat, pull the cover off and carve the foam to custom fit you.  If you don't know where to find a really good custom upholster shop stop by a car show or two and ask owners where they had their interior work done.