2016 Edge SEL undercarriage noises

Jeffg24

Just joined the forum but have browsed here before.  2 weeks ago I purchased a 2016 Edge SEL with only 40,000 miles.  Not one thing wrong with it and have started the customization process.  I have one issue/question I am hoping someone else might have come across or heard of.  At speed on the highway, I am getting noise from the undercarriage of the vehicle.  Sounds like it is all the way across the car from door to door and below the front seats.  It sound like body work flapping in the wind, a rattle type noise.  Would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to what to look for before I take it back to the dealer to have them look at it.  Thank you and look forward to this forum.

1 hour ago, Jeffg24 said:

Just joined the forum but have browsed here before.  2 weeks ago I purchased a 2016 Edge SEL with only 40,000 miles.  Not one thing wrong with it and have started the customization process.  I have one issue/question I am hoping someone else might have come across or heard of.  At speed on the highway, I am getting noise from the undercarriage of the vehicle.  Sounds like it is all the way across the car from door to door and below the front seats.  It sound like body work flapping in the wind, a rattle type noise.  Would greatly appreciate any suggestions as to what to look for before I take it back to the dealer to have them look at it.  Thank you and look forward to this forum.

Try this thread:

• Like 1