Foxhollow

26 minutes ago, Foxhollow said:

Thanks , Special K  , how has the reliability been?  & do you tow  anything with it?

For having the fastest and highest horsepower edge, it has been very reliable, just stay on top of fluid changes and she will be good.  Yes we regularly tow about 6,000lbs no issues.

• Thanks 1

Thanks , good to hear, it presently has no hitch installed & my wife asked me 1st thing this morning if it had one.  ☆ the saleswoman did a video tour of the car yesterday afternoon for me., they had an ice storm on the weekend & it was encrusted in ice and had to melt in their detailing bay before videoing..  We are about a 2.5 hr. drive from the dealership.

32 minutes ago, Foxhollow said:

Thanks , good to hear, it presently has no hitch installed & my wife asked me 1st thing this morning if it had one.  ☆ the saleswoman did a video tour of the car yesterday afternoon for me., they had an ice storm on the weekend & it was encrusted in ice and had to melt in their detailing bay before videoing..  We are about a 2.5 hr. drive from the dealership.

Looks good man!  welcome to the fam!  Yea curtis has a good hitch if you want one....thats what we use

• Haha 1