Multimedia

Sholt1347

Just a wild shot in the dark here.  Have you changed anything using FORScan?  If so you 'might' have inadvertently disabled your equalizer settings.  If not, read no further.

My Edge is a '16 so I may be way off base but my EQ settings kept resetting themselves to the middle setting.  I'd move them where I wanted them but then return to the page and discover they were all back in the middle.  My volume display on the main screen also vanished.  I had to reset a bunch of FORScan changes before finding the mod I'd made that disabled the EQ.  Unfortunately I don't remember what it was but might have been the auto dipping outside mirrors.  

Anyway, if you've made changes between the last time you checked EQ settings and now go back through them and reset to factory one at a time.

6 hours ago, Sholt1347 said:

Mine is a 2013. I don’t think I have FORScan. My volume doesn’t show either. I’m not sure if it’s even supposed to.

Ok, you need to chat with someone who has Sync2 experience.  FORScan is a program that runs on PC or phone used to make changes to Ford vehicle computers, create key fobs etc.  You'd know if you had it.

Cheers!

• 5 months later...