Need New Tires

davidceder

2016 Sport. My original 245/50R20 102V Ventus S1 Noble2 are getting ragged on the outside fronts. Still have a bit of tread left. Have 26,000 miles on them, not very much in my opinion. I live in a small rural town in Arizona. Mostly my wife drives the car (bummer) around town, may 3-5 miles a run. Next nearest town is about 80 miles in any direction. Most times down to Phoenix I am on good 2 lanes (2 in each direction) Very mountainous and curvy. Speed limits 55-65. Going in a different direction it is all mountain 2 lane black top (1 lane each direction) also curvy and mountainous. Get snow a couple of times a year 4-8 inches at a time. Mostly dry except for monsoon season in July & August. Lots of deer and elk around. Looking for suggestions on new All Season tires.

Thanks

• 11 months later...

I'll chime in (hold up the midwest side of the conversation), been running Bridgestone Duelers for last six years (replaced in 2018). Well satified, quiet enough, smooth, good in snow (2009 MKX with AWD).

Wife running Scorpion's on her Sebring Convertible. Really nice, very quiet and smooth. (But the Sebring is only half the weight).