Sport steering wheel swap

I have a 2014 SEL Edge. I have installed an Edge Sport steering wheel with (+/- Paddle Shifters).  

I have currently shifters (+/- buttons on the shift lever). After the swap, unfortunately I figured out that the Paddle Shifters on the steering does not work!

Any idea how to get them work by using FORscan maybe? Do I need to make wiring modifications?

Appreciate any input on this. Thanks.

I had the same idea on my previous 2011 MKX. Had a topic about it here with some wiring diagrams & component locations with help from members. Short answer, I did not do it. There is a wiring difference and you'll need to route the wires for it to work.

Edited by omar302

10 hours ago, omar302 said:

I had the same idea on my previous 2011 MKX. Had a topic about it here with some wiring diagrams & component locations with help from members. Short answer, I did not do it. There is a wiring difference and you'll need to route the wires for it to work.

Thank you Omar for your feedback. Will read the post you shared and see what I can do.

12 hours ago, omar302 said:

This post includes a how to for doing the opposite. It might give you some idea how to do what you need.

Thanks a lot Omar,

Very glad to see these posts definitely these info will help me. ?

I have a hope that this issue can be fixed by only programming the steering wheel module. 
will keep you updated.