Bought wife a 2015 Edge Sport 2.7tt-- not fast enough for her....

Timmay

If you're looking for one and done then LMS is the way to go. If you might find yourself going down the eternal rabbit hole of modding then I would suggest you look into ZFG, Unleashed or BCB. You will have to make some runs and take some logs and go back and forth, etc but this way you will get a tune that is tailored to your ride as opposed to a off the shelf tune.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EDGE.R said:

I love the LIVERNOIS 91octane tune but, like always you want more and more and more lol 

Time for bigger turbos ?

Gains can be made from the stock turbos with just simple air movement mods.  Let it breathe, add downpipes, and a 2.5-inch exhaust. Work on the air intake as well. Just getting the air in and out with less restriction might give you the performance that you desire. Add the custom turbos later if you want more,  the rest of your system will be ready to get the most from them. Turbo swaps are expensive!   Or go for broke and do it all at the same time. No matter what way you choose to mod the car make sure that you have a tuner lined up before you start.  Good luck :)

• Like 2

Great suggs but nobody has changed plugs yet?  I bought the thing with 100k miles for $14k and would like to do the plugs before adding the tune. I did buy the Livernois and Andrew went above and beyond in his help there. Great company asset he is!