2008 Ford Edge No Cold Air

So I got a 2008 Ford Edge given to me by my work to use as a work truck. I live in Maui and have no cold air coming out the vents. Both The high side and low side are charged, don’t see any leaks on the condenser or the lines. The blower motor works and the blend doors cycle properly. The ac clutch turns on when engaged but doesn’t release unless turned off. The line that runs over the motor doesn’t get cold to the touch but it’s cooler then the the rest of the motor. The other line gets so hot it singed my finger when checking it. Any ideas as to what it could be? Checked the fuses swapped a relay and nothing seems to change.  Any help would be greatly appreciated because it’s hot as the day is long out here and I need to get some cool air. 

• The air conditioning (A/C) is always on — A/C compressor does not cycle
  • Circuitry shorted
  • PCM
  • A/C compressor
  • A/C control relay
  • A/C evaporator temperature sensor
  • A/C pressure transducer
  • The air conditioning (A/C) is always on — A/C mode always commanded ON
  • Circuitry shorted
  • PCM
  • HVAC module — EMTC or HVAC module — DATC

If the compressor is running quietly and there are no leaks, then you have to look to the controls of the system. 

The transducer is rarely involved in A/C problems, but a case or 2 has been noted on this forum. 

The evap temp sensor is part of the evaporator/heater core assembly sold by Ford, afaik, it is not available separately.  Also a part I have never seen fail directly except maybe in hot climates such as the Middle East.

The manual control module is also ultra reliable, though we see now and then a failure.  You have already replaced this IIRC?

You already have OBD hardware/software capable of reading both HSCAN and MSCAN buses?

2007-2010 Edge MKX AC is always on Pinpoint Tests M & N.pdf

Do you have a sniffer like this one to check for refrigerant leaks?

https://smile.amazon.com/Elitech-CLD-100-Refrigerant-Halogen-Detector/dp/B01H34U9N8/

You of course have to observe test conditions very closely, but if there is no dye visible (with a black light), then sniffing it out is your best bet.  It can leak right out the Schrader valves on the ports or the evaporator and you'd never know.