2010 Edge Limited Tires

dolphinsc66

I purchased my Edge used in 2012 with fewer than 20k miles.  It came with Pirelli STRs which can be quite expensive and a rough ride. The size is P245/50R20.  My local Pep Boys where I have been taking my Edge for tires and oil changes suggested Cooper Adventure H/T for my next tires.  I would like to buy tires that will give me a softer ride so I don't feel every pothole, bump, etc. Any other suggestions?   

I bought Pirelli Scorpion's for my wife's Sebring Convertible and she lives them. But that car is a thousand pounds or more lighter. She has good traction in the snow with them.

I had Bridgestone Dueler H/L's. Great tires. Replaced them with a new set before I needed to to restore tread for winter. 

I decided on Bridgestone's after reading results on Tirerack.com. They show best tires based on vehicle and use. I'm checking on their site and their now showing Pirelli Scoroion Verde All Season Plus and being top rated (2009 MKX with AWD). 

I don't trust any customer reviews unless they are showing at least 20,000 miles on the tire as all tires are great when new (and most reviews are written right after they had them installed).

Before you decide, pick a couple of good choices thd read the reviews on Amazon. They tend to be more honest (more miles).

• Like 1