Vents not seeming to blow much heat or ac

07 Edge, regular heat and ac controls, no dual climate control, defroster seems to blow really hard and so does the area for your feet, but when I select just the vents I don't seem to have much forced air blowing from the vents, what area do I need to check to see if the vent blend door is opening up all the way? Has anyone else had this issue, I tried the search function and I didn't seem to find what I was looking for. 

Thank you in advance 

Tim

I have had to park under trees this fall. What and where do I need to check, as far as for obstructions? I did also clean the screen behind the glove box, it was pretty dirty and it helped with the blower getting air to the other areas like your feet and defrost, but I am still unable to get adequate air coming out of just the vents. 

What actuator controls the selection for your vents, defrost and your feet? Is that the actuator behind the glove box? Is the actuator on the driver side just for the heat and cold or any temperature you choose?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I read that you can reset the standard system by removing the hvac fuse for a few seconds. (I also feel that this appears to a mode door actuator problem, not a blend door.)

There are two control positions for tbe center vents. One is for the instrument panels vents and center consul vents. The 2nd position sends the air out of the instrument panel vents, center consul vents, floor vents and rear floor vents. (Obviously the more vents open, the less air through each). 

Edited by enigma-2