2007 Ford Edge Climate control not cooling

I have a 2007 Ford Edge with 208K miles on it.  I recently had the Water Pump replaced for the first time.  After the repairs my Air Conditioning system was not cooling. I was getting good air flow but no cool air.   I took the car back to the repair shop they checked the freon pressures on both high and low sides, It was good.  They recommended that my climate control actuators are not working.  I proceeded to climb my happy $#@ under the dash board to check for any abnormal conditions.  On the passenger side is the blower motor and vent selector actuator, they worked good. I then went the to the drivers side, looked up into a very tiny corner to excised the temperature selector actuator, It also worked good. I am not at a stand still.  What could my abnormal condition be for not being able to blow cool air

• 2 weeks later...

If charge is good and blend door actuators are working well, it could be something simple like the repair guys forgot to plug the A/C transducer back in.

Even with a refrigerant leak, there should be some level of cooling.  UNLESS the engine fans have failed, and you are at idle trying to get the A/C to work.  Does the A/C work at cruising speed, 40 mph or higher?

Would be very unusual for the climate control to die right after the repair.  I assume it is fully functional, as far as you can tell.