Reorder Radio sources 2014

I have attempted to research this but am coming up empty.  Has anyone here tried changing the Order of the Radio inputs with forscan?    I would like to move the BT audio a little higher in the list, as it is on the the second "page".

I think i may have to accept that the order is static and I should removed Unused inputs.   Perhaps removing Sirius radio from the list would help. 

I found this to remove Sirius, but have not had a chance to change it.

APIM  7D0-01-01   *xxx  xxxx  xxxx
Decrement existing value where the asterisk is by 2;  if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0"

url: https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/27415-removed-siriusxm-from-main-audio-display/
https://www.fordescape.org/threads/remove-sirius-from-mft-menu.84506/

Screenshot_20210320-094111_Gallery_resize_37.jpg

Edited by thesavo

2 hours ago, DaMiFo said:

There is no way to re-order the list of sources. That is programmed into the firmware and UI.  You can only add or remove sources.

that's really interesting.

since many here have talked about how sync 3 starts up on AM radio sometimes (often?) this makes me wonder what would happen if you removed AM radio from the list. i listen to either spotify or my USB stick 100% of the time. i never ever listen to radio, either AM or FM nor sirius. i'd love to delete these three sources. i did remove sirius from my last edge. haven't gotten around to doing it on this new edge yet.

has anyone here deleted any sources?

I got the net effect I was looking for by removing Sirius from the lineup on the Touch screen,.  I almost never use the right cluster screen. I still need to remove it from there.   At least this looks better to me.

Thanks DaMiFo for stating that the order is fixed. 

5aa69ee7dec3bed829a31eb862647680.jpg

Edited by thesavo