2010 Help: Key FOB, keypad, lock, unlock, and window buttons not working.

Hey all, I have run into quite a predicament.

When I try to use the key fob to unlock the doors, it does not work. Then I tried to use the keypad. It didn't light up at all and did not respond to my code. It also did not respond to me hold ing the 7-8 and 9-0 keys to lock it.

So, I used the key to manually unlock the door. Then I discovered that most of the buttons on the door do not work. I cannot unlock or lock, I cannot control any windows. However, I can still control the side mirrors.

When I scoot to the passenger side, the lock and unlock buttons don't work there either.

I have no idea what could have caused this. It was driving fine yesterday.

EDIT: Also, I cannot shift out of park. However, I had this issue the last time I only used the key to enter. Not entirely sure how I fixed it though, so that would be appreciated too.

• 1004ron changed the title to 2010 Edge Help: Key FOB, keypad, lock, unlock, and window buttons not working.
  • 1004ron changed the title to 2010 Help: Key FOB, keypad, lock, unlock, and window buttons not working.