Help to find all the connection points of the negative contact with the chassis on 1 gen 2008

EDST777

Hi. I apologize for repeating my question in a personal thread. To solve the problem,
 which is described below, I need to know all the points of connection of the negative
 contact to the chassis in order to clean them. Who can indicate these places?

Hi. All week I can not fix the errors that I read Forscan and the problem with which it all started: frequent blinking of turns, VERY STRANGE STORY! Any thoughts of yours are very valuable to me. I need your help.
So the situation: a week ago, I noticed that when turning on the turn, he began to blink faster 160 times per minute, this happens when the lamp is damaged. I found that the lamps are all intact, but blink faster when turning on the turns, at the same time when I turned on The alarm lamp blinks 80 times per minute. Using forscan, I got GEM / SJB errors: B106E-60 (the output amplifier stage is disabled due to a short circuit) and B2A2B-60 (short circuit to ground of the left turn indicator electrical circuit), ... a day later, the error B2A2C-60 was added (short circuit on the weight of the electrical circuit of the right turn indicator).
Now these three errors persist, but the left and right port lamps (front and rear) are working properly, but they flash at a frequency of 160 times per minute. I checked all the contacts on all the lamps, tried to change some of the lamps, hoping to eliminate the SJB error, ... temporarily disconnected the wire connectors on the SJB unit in the car, hoping in this way to determine the malfunction, that is, to remove a possible alleged short circuit in the wires ... but errors are not deleted ... they are present. I lose any thoughts, strengths and guesses: SJB informs me that there is a short circuit and the output amplifier stage is turned off, ... but at the same time, all the turn lamps are working properly, flickering at a frequency of 160 times per minute, as if speaking of an error.
There was nothing special about the whole story, the situation did not precede, everything worked properly, there was no rain, I did not ride on water.
As on many cars, my lamp connectors have a dark smoke color, but the connector pins are clean.
Any thoughts ... I would like to know how the system cleans up the error, perhaps the self-test takes several days and so the error persists? If there is a real short circuit, why are my lamps working fine? Any thoughts please !!!

Edited by 1004ron

4 hours ago, enigma-2 said:

There are far too many places where grounds occur to list separately. One place to check for electrical corrosion is the connection at the SJB.

See if this link helps:

https://www.autocodes.com/b106e_ford.html

Thanks, I'll do that, but visually the SJB is in great condition, the errors it gives out don't specify the location , that's sad ( it could be a breakage , short circuit on any of the four lines or a general bad connection to the negative , by the way... they could make an error that specifically indicates a fault).
But my concern right now is the resistance of the section from the negative battery terminal to the bolt on the car chassis. This section is about 30 centimeters long, it is a piece of black power wire. This section gives me a measurement of 8 ohms, it is amazing, I asked to measure the same section at 1.5 gen on another car, the measurement there showed 0.6 ohms. This is a big difference, I can not understand what is the reason why this short section gives me 8 ohms, can someone tell me what the resistance should be there when it is working. This gives me reason to think that my connection to the chassis is wrong somewhere for some reason...Thanks, any thoughts on checking this out....