New Owner New to Forum

ttd1939

This is my first Ford vehicle ever. Bought it new 3 weeks and 685 miles ago and I have to admit that I am very impressed so far. The ride and the engine/transmission are far superior to any jap car I've owned previously. The only issue I've had to date has been a glitch with the Sync not working properly with the bluetooth. At first I thought I would take it back to the shop to see what they had to say. Then I visited http://syncmyride.com I found there was a software update available. I downloaded the update to a flash drive and inserted it in the USB port in the vehicle and followed the steps provided. Viola! It's running perfect now.

post-5152-1227486105_thumb.jpg

This is my first Ford vehicle ever. Bought it new 3 weeks and 685 miles ago and I have to admit that I am very impressed so far. The ride and the engine/transmission are far superior to any jap car I've owned previously. The only issue I've had to date has been a glitch with the Sync not working properly with the bluetooth. At first I thought I would take it back to the shop to see what they had to say. Then I visited http://syncmyride.com I found there was a software update available. I downloaded the update to a flash drive and inserted it in the USB port in the vehicle and followed the steps provided. Viola! It's running perfect now.

You'll love it! Welcome!!

We have almost 4,000 miles on our 2008 Ford Edge. The Edge joins several favorite cars we have owned down the years: a 1996 Chrysler Cirrus, a 1988 Honda Civic Wagon, a 1984 Dodge Caravan, a 1990 Dodge Caravan, a 2002 Buick Rendezvous. Regardless of whether they were American, Canadian, Mexican, or Japanese made, each one provided good value for transportation and memorable trips around the country. We have never owned a car so well equipped as our Ford Edge. We think it will provide us many years of exceptional service as did our previous favorites.