Voice Control (Help): Does Not Turn On Bloetooth (2008 SYNC)!

Hey! I own a 2008 Limited, when using voice control, my command to turn on Bluetooth in 95% of cases is not perceived by the SYNC system. All other commands such as Line In, USB, Phone are well accepted by the system. Only occasionally is the Blue Tooth command accepted by the system and a switch occurs. I am forced to constantly switch to blue tooth through the menu of my standard multimedia systems. This is very inconvenient. Along the way, I want to ask a question, why in the standard system it is not possible to  select the inclusion of a blue tooth by default (by default, the "line in" is always turned on)!      I ask for advice on what   this reason for the unsuccessful voice connection may be  connected with. I thought it might be related to my English    pronunciation and tried to scream harder, change pronunciation, intonation, but it doesn't help  ...LOL. Any thoughts. P.s .I also want to know why very often, when reconnecting (got out of the car and returned after a while), any phone, regardless of the model, very often does not connect through the blue tooth. Now my phone is Somsung A 52 (2021): it often connects , often not connected, about 50% to 50%. Is this a problem with the software and old version of the multimedia device?

Edited by 1004ron
Don't use oversize font

Q. Did you ever voice train your sync system so that it recognizes your particular voice pattern? 

Here's how to do it:

Press voice button on steering wheel

Boing "please say a command"

Say "tutorial "

It will run through three lessons, having you speak different words to memorize your voice patterns.

After this, see if the system doesn't recognize your "Bloetooth" command.

(Sorry, couldn't help it. lol). 

As far as the phone, every so often my phone disconnects as well. Never spent any time trying to figure it out, assumed it was related to an upgrade the night before. (Seems to happen after certain upgrades). I just reconnect, no biggie.

• Like 1