FORGESTAR CF10 and CF5V WHEELS

Xtra

I just found some wheels that might fit perfect, because they come in custom offsets from +17  up to +61 and + 63mm. That allows one to set how far out the tire sits, and how much is moved to the inside. The 20X10.5 Deep Concave will work on 265 to 315 tires. MSRP is $629 each, but I am sure that I can get them for less.  I need to measure how much clearance there is on the inside,  as I want to tuck them in as far as possible and avoid the tire sticking outside the body. I think +60 or + 61 would look nice "If they fit". That would be 1/2 inch out and one full inch on the inside from stock 21X9 +55 wheels. I need to get under the car and measure the clearance to see just what offset will work. I am looking at 20X10.5 +61 5x108 CB 63.4 wheels. Will they Fit????. What wheel do you like better?  I am liking the CF5V.. 

FORGESTAR CF5V

CF5V.jpg

FORGESTAR CF10

Forgestar_CF10.jpg

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 1

Savani makes several different 20X10 +55 5X108  CB 63.4 wheels.  A 10 inch wide + 55 wheel will stick out 1/2 inch more on both the inside and outside than the 21X9 OEM wheel. 1/2 inch will put the tire right at the max  of where I want it to stick out.  I am fairly sure that the 295/35 R20 tire will fit, as well as 295/40 R20 tire, but I would like try the 305/35 R20 Nitto NT555RII . 

What rim do you like?

SVO6      

_Savini_svf06_gloss_black.jpg            Nitto NT555RII 305/35 R20 Summer Tire      500x_nitto_nt555rii.jpg

SV04

_Savini_svf04_gloss_graphite.jpg

SV02

Savini_svf02_gloss_black_dark_tint.jpg

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldfart said:

I’m looking at the same wheels.  I think they all look great.  I also don’t want the wheel sticking out.  I’ll probably go with Savini SVF3

I don't want the wheel sticking out either. That is why Savani is the best choice for me as well. If I get a 20X10 with a 55 offset the wheel will only come out 1/2 inch and go in 1/2 inch . A 295 tire will stick out .1 to 2/10  past the wheel.  They will fill up the wheel well and should be even with the fender. At least that is what my research says. It is tough because I have not tried them out and spending 6 or $ 700 for one wheel to find out is a lot for me. The 20 x10 is outside the recommended size for the Edge. 

Edited by Xtra