Windshield washer issue

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else on here, but I noticed that my windshield washer hose was leaking under the hood. I found the leak where the spray nozzle plugs into the supply line and the o-ring is missing. I guess it came unhooked and blew it out. Where can I get this o-ring or does the replacement spray nozzle come with one? It's on a 2018 Edge. 

Thanks for anyone's help.

Underhood illustration of (1) Upper Windshield Washer Hose and (2) Windshield Washer Spray Jet from the 2018 Edge Workshop Manual...

51955584996_e6ec641491_o.jpg

Image of Upper Windshield Washer Hose ( FT4Z-17A605-E ) from Ford Parts website...

51954579147_58750c6c0f_b.jpg

Image of Windshield Washer Spray Nozzle ( FT4Z-17603-C ) from Ford Parts website...

51955570746_e0eef18ec9_b.jpg

Both parts are offered by Ford and by other online sellers, including on eBay, at a variety of prices.

Good luck!

Edited by Haz
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Haz said:

Underhood illustration of (1) Upper Windshield Washer Hose and (2) Windshield Washer Spray Jet from the 2018 Edge Workshop Manual...

51955584996_e6ec641491_o.jpg

Image of Upper Windshield Washer Hose ( FT4Z-17A605-E ) from Ford Parts website...

51954579147_58750c6c0f_b.jpg

Image of Windshield Washer Spray Nozzle ( FT4Z-17603-C ) from Ford Parts website...

51955570746_e0eef18ec9_b.jpg

Both parts are offered by Ford and by other online sellers, including on eBay, at a variety of prices.

Good luck!

Thanks, I really didn't want to replace the whole assembly just need the o-ring, but I might end up having to do that.

Since you know which component is apparently lacking an O-ring, presumably because you see an O-ring present in the other side's non-leaking component, perhaps you can remove that O-ring and seek a dimensional replacement from your local hardware store or auto parts store.

Good luck!

Nozzle is shown pre-attached to a section of hose. No o-ring is called out separately. 

https://www.onlinefordpartscatalog.com/oem-parts/ford-washer-nozzle-ft4z17603c?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9d2lwZXItYW5kLXdhc2hlci1jb21wb25lbnRzJmw9MjEmbj1Bc3NlbWJsaWVzIFBhZ2UmYT1mb3JkJm89ZWRnZSZ5PTIwMTgmdD1zZSZlPTMtNWwtdjYtZ2Fz

Wonder if silicone sealant would make a permanent connection?