What is this icon on top bar of Sync 4 touch screen?

I just got my 22 ST a few days ago and have one icon in the upper right of the Sync 4a touch screen that I can't figure out what it is.  It doesn't show up in the icon list in the owner manual, and an internet search doesn't mention it, although other people have it as well as shown in screenshots some have shared.  It is next to the cell phone and wifi indicators and has an up arrow, a down arrow and a pointer similar to something you would see on a map or navigation screen.  I can try to post a screenshot when I get in the car next time.  Something with Fordpass?  

I can expand on this a bit.  The up/down arrows, as bobyellow states, are sending and receiving data.  The triangle icon is GPS.  I had my Sync updated due to recall 22S14 and the triangle went away.  I only had two arrows.  The Fordpass app wouldn't show the location of the car because "location is disabled."  I reset Sync, yada, yada, yada, and started fresh.  The pointer icon is back and Fordpass knows where my car is.

• Like 2