SSM 50884 - 2021 Edge - Front Camera Inoperative After Vehicle Traveled Over 6MPH (10Km/h)

Haz

SSM 50884 - 2021 Edge - Front Camera Inoperative After Vehicle Traveled Over 6MPH (10Km/h)
Some 2021 Edge vehicles may exhibit the front camera not turning back on if the camera system button is pressed once the vehicle is below the speed threshold of 6MPH (10km/h). This may be due to the accessory protocol interface module (APIM) software. Inform customers that engineering is currently working on a solution for this condition and will be released via an over the air (OTA) software update, expected in September 2022. Software will update automatically if the vehicle is connected to FordPass. Monitor OASIS for additional information. Schedule a service appointment for customers that are not connected to FordPass once the repair becomes available.

APPLICABLE VEHICLES
 2021 CAR: DQ CD539N EDGE

Edited by Haz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This needs to be passed on the Ford Dealer Service departments- several heated conversations could have be avoided and maybe I wouldn't have been a black-listed consumer.

"HEY FORD" you need to be better! "I'm sorry I do not understand your comment