New member from Kansas

BlackTitanium

What’s up everyone? Glad to join and learn. Traded in my 2013 f150 a couple weeks ago on this 2016 titanium and so far have been beyond happy with it. Was tired of the gas mileage and giant tank in the truck so was looking to downsize and came across this while I was actually looking at a fusion titanium. This was a bit more family friendly and comfortable so I made the deal. 

So far I’ve done a lot of little things and most of those include some vinyl work. Wrapped all the window trim and chrome stripes on the door handles, wrapped the chrome pieces on the grille (minus outer ring of the emblem), custom black and gray ford logos, flag decals on the back side windows, cancer sucks decal to support my dad, LED lows/highs/license/puddle lights, custom center cap overlays and painted the calipers. Hopefully I can lower it someday and get the windshield tinted. Going to do a rear wiper delete and tint the tails soon. 

Anyways here’s some pics and hope everyone is doing good. 

2306E701-79ED-4F99-91B3-7706A177C5D2.jpeg

FCDCB092-281E-4173-952D-A0BB53A1BA78.jpeg

EC714D23-3AE3-438B-A22D-F8318AC4DE61.jpeg

9F6B062D-4FE0-46E3-9A7E-9AB613660E21.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...