man am I slow sometimes

So I accidentally wired the remote wire coming from the fuse by drivers knee into my distro bar after the capacitor. Needless to say, that fuse blew, but now i literally get every pop up on left dsh screen known to Ford. It says there are issues with everything from 911 calling to ABS. Car runs great actually, feels like its pulling harder than ever actually. I might have to copyright this process, the "Short Way to 50 Extra HP". Ony 599.99 but if you buy today only 3 easy payments of 69.99. 

In all seriousness though, ive checked every fuse front and back, and flipped over the engine bay one for the square ones, tested the relays buy closing the circuit and listening for the click. All are good. Is this just needing maybe a hard reset with a handheld? Is there a cpu program that will do it maybe. I have a bad allergy to dealerships, I turn into an asshole. Any help would be great, Ill never tell anyone that this happened to you too, swear!!

Edited by i31555

Welcome to the Forum!

Take your vehicle to your local national-brand parts store and ask them to scan it for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), which may explain the multiple system fault messages displayed on the left-side dash screen. 

Take a phone-camera shot of each DTC description shown on their scanner, and then ask them to clear all codes, which they may do free of charge or for a nominal fee.

If you have restored the fuse and have not harmed any electronic modules with your wiring misstep, then you may be good-to-go.

If any DTCs persist after the code-clearing attempt, report them here, and then we can offer better-informed guidance.

Be kind to the parts store workers who are trying to help you.

Good luck!

• Like 1