Any Grill Options?

Hey everyone,

Just bought my 08 Limited Black last weekend. Just got the front windows tinted, working on getting tails tinted (from user on this forum).

I think the edge would look bad@ss with a gloss black grill on mine. I saw the "murdered" edge, which looks sweet, but my wife wouldn't be down with me totally blacking out ours. I'm into the black and chrome look (but want the grill black). The guy that murdered his used a vinyl film, which looked great but was flat black.

I wish it was chrome plated metal, then I could get it powder coated, but don't think that will happen.

The only custom options I can find are the skinny billet-types out there.

Suppose I could paint the current grill, but think that I'd be touching it up all the time.

Any thoughts?

only 'custom' Edge grills I have seen here have been 1 one you saw here that was self done. might be best you just pull the grill - to save money - and take to auto body shop and have it painted if paint/color is all you want done. a year ago I Googled for grill options and really saw nothing of interest, about same today still.

only 'custom' Edge grills I have seen here have been 1 one you saw here that was self done. might be best you just pull the grill - to save money - and take to auto body shop and have it painted if paint/color is all you want done. a year ago I Googled for grill options and really saw nothing of interest, about same today still.

Most people think that the stock Edge grille is bold enough....not as plain jane as, say, the Highlander or Equinox.

Thanks Lex and DJ

I love the Edge standard grill. I thought it would look cool in a gloss black on my black limited. Same style with the wide horizontal grills. I saw an explorer that had that look recently and it was pretty cool looking.

I'm probably going to put black and chrome wheels on it too when I get the $$. Should look good. I'll post some pics when I get my tails tinted.

Cheers

Hey guys,.. umm, i'm "that guy" with the murdered edge. You could do exactly what i did in vinyl, but use gloss vinyl instead ya know...? Just a thought. Just find one of those local shops that do vinyl overlays for advertisement on vehicles. Thats what i did. :)

You not gonna want to paint it tho.. it'll keep chipping. Trust me i know.

-Cannon

Hey guys,.. umm, i'm "that guy" with the murdered edge. You could do exactly what i did in vinyl, but use gloss vinyl instead ya know...? Just a thought. Just find one of those local shops that do vinyl overlays for advertisement on vehicles. Thats what i did. :)

You not gonna want to paint it tho.. it'll keep chipping. Trust me i know.

-Cannon

That's one helluva sniny Edge! Nice