2023 Weathertech Floorliners

New 2023 Edge SEL has been ordered and due to be built sometime in June 2023. I would like to have a set of floorliners on hand as soon as we take delivery, but Weathertech still does not have any listing for the 2023 model on their website. They do have the floorliners available for the 2022 Edge SEL. My question is, will the 2022 also fit the 2023 model. I do not think there is any difference between the 2022 and 2023. Anyone else with a 2023 Edge and purchased the 2022 Weathertech floorliners?

Edit:   Purchased the WeatherTech HP floorliners  a few weeks ago prior to the new car arrived. I ordered 2022 HP floorliners since WT did not list anything for the 2023. I knew there was no difference between the 22 and 23 models. The 2022 floorliners fit perfectly in our new 2023 Edge SEL. I called WT today and informed their customer service.

Edited by 2015EDGE
Update

The Motorcraft carpet and all weather ones show the same part number for 2018-2023. I would love to trade my 2019 OEM optional all weather for carpeted ones, desert living negates the need for them (however nearly all CA and AZ delivered vehicles I looked at Edge and Explorer had the optional all weather ones).

• Thanks 1