Sport thoughts

I looked at a new 42k Edge Sport the other day. It seems sportier with the new plastic and nice chrome exhaust tips. Ambient lighting is cool and the dual colored seats are ok too. What i really liked were the 22" chrome wheels that were real all metal wheels. Thats about it. And it smells good.

I looked at a new 42k Edge Sport the other day. It seems sportier with the new plastic and nice chrome exhaust tips. Ambient lighting is cool and the dual colored seats are ok too. What i really liked were the 22" chrome wheels that were real all metal wheels. Thats about it. And it smells good.

My question is, which line of the edge do they use for the sport, (SEL or Limited)

I just found the the sport (blue) with everything exept DVD. I don't know if i like the suede seats tho (can get dirty)

but I'm leaning on the Limited White Plat with Black guts and everything including DVD HR. but it only has 20's

• 4 months later...

Those are not chrome wheels..they are aluminum alloy...waaaaay much better!

• 4 weeks later...
My question is, which line of the edge do they use for the sport, (SEL or Limited)

I just found the the sport (blue) with everything exept DVD. I don't know if i like the suede seats tho (can get dirty)

but I'm leaning on the Limited White Plat with Black guts and everything including DVD HR. but it only has 20's

They use the Limited.

• 2 weeks later...