The potential and popularity of Ford EDGE 1gen-1.5 gen in the world and USA. Sales statistics.

Hi. I would like to find statistics on how popular Ford EDGE (1 gen -1.5 gen )2006-2010 , 2011-2014 is in the world and in the USA in particular. What are the official statistics on sales of this car in this generation. And how many of these cars are currently in operation in the world and the USA , what is the potential for the operation of this car in the future 5-10 years ? Any of your thoughts/
From my observations, this is a very popular model in these years of release, which occupies a fairly large part of the market in the USA, this is very noticeable by observing the road, the car is very common and the prospect of its popular operation and the potential for use for at least another 10 years. As far as I know, 1-1.5 is the best-selling generation of all the years from 2006 to 2023.Any of your thoughts. Thank you.

Edited by EDST777

9 hours ago, dabangsta said:

Обычная вики-проверка применима к справочным сноскам.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fusion_(Americas)#Yearly_U.S._sales

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Edge#Продажи

1468774930_Screenshot2023-08-07at12_18_48PM.png.0e3bf30e29e727dd3c9fbc433b742b2b.png

what tool did you do it with, separately? did you find both parameters and then did the processing and comparison in Excel ? or is it possible to do this cp when searching on google?

8 hours ago, EDST777 said:

what tool did you do it with, separately? did you find both parameters and then did the processing and comparison in Excel ? or is it possible to do this cp when searching on google?

copy and paste data from wiki page to Google Sheets, and a simple formula to compute the percentage, yes. I don't think it works correctly when then are more Edge that Fusion, and I probably got it wrong as not a math wizard :)

• Thanks 1