Need diagram of c211 connector

Hello everyone.

First sings first, I need help with c211 connector diagram.

I got my EDGE(2015) in 2019, in my opinion a very good \ reliable car, BUT!

The floor mat was always wet, but not so much, I just put the weathertech mat....since then never felt any wet floor mats....

I think everything was okay because the car was parked inside a garage all the time until I started some construction in my House, after a few rains started noticing some splashes when driving, (at that time drove the car only once per two weeks or so) and then a few months later keyless access, remote start and TPMS stopped working at once. I started my investigation I found a lot of water (was a week of heavy rains) inside the car, I found out it was a som manufactory f*kup called  15B21 A-Pillar water leak.

Removed all the water from the car, put a few dehumidifiers inside, found out what going on with all modules, and traced the TPMS module from the roof to the BCM one of the connector (c211) is heavily oxidized because... it has a +12 wire that is always hot + wet mats, so completely rotted one tiny k-line wire blue one, which connected RTM to BCM, also I think was a short, because that connector has +12v and at RTM also 12v but from another line, possible to short on grond or +12 to +12 through that connector., so but I decide ti replace all terminals .... I already ordered terminals for replacement, but I need to understand what else is connected to that connector, can't find any connector diagram for 2015 Ford EDGE.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 230737.png

Screenshot 2023-10-20 230915.png

Screenshot 2023-10-20 230601.png

Screenshot 2023-10-20 230623.png

Screenshot 2023-10-20 230825.png

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Edited by Torus
Fixed some words

Torus: Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your diagnostic progress !

Because C211 is an inline connector, the connector details document only lists circuit identifiers in relation to the connector pins

To better equip you, I did some cutting & pasting and built a supplemental list that shows the involved components and electrical functions.

Document download links>

Inline Connector C211 - Connector Illustration with Pin-to-Circuit Identifier Details - 2015 Edge.pdf

Inline Connector C211 – Pin-to-Circuit Identifier-to-Component Detail List – 2015 Edge.pdf

It's worth noting that your Edge may not be equipped with all the described circuits & components.

Good luck!

Edited by Haz
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Haz said:

Torus: Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your diagnostic progress !

Because C211 is an inline connector, the connector details document only lists circuit identifiers in relation to the connector pins

To better equip you, I did some cutting & pasting and built a supplemental list that shows the involved components and electrical functions.

Document download links>

Inline Connector C211 - Connector Illustration with Pin-to-Circuit Identifier Details - 2015 Edge.pdf

Inline Connector C211 – Pin-to-Circuit Identifier-to-Component Detail List – 2015 Edge.pdf

It's worth noting that your Edge may not be equipped with all the described circuits & components.

Good luck!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Thank you so much!!!!

HAZ, you are the best, that is exactly what I need! Perfect!

Thanks again!