2024 Edge Center Console tray/organizer

greeman

On 2/3/2024 at 10:55 AM, Mikghee said:

Does anyone know what the OEM for the console storage tray for 2024 Ford Edge (ST)? Or should I contact Ford? Thanks!!!

If you are talking about the tray that drops into the center console (not hinged) it looks like the part number is EM2Z-5804567-BA .  I am seeing it priced at $79.61 from Ford Parts and $83.22 at Lakeland Ford.

• 1 month later...

One thing that is kind of funny, by removing the EDGE badge a lot of people don't know what it is. Kind of mystery vehicle, had a guy walk up to me and ask what is that?  I Jokingly told him it was a FORD ST. Special high performance! We had a good laugh.

I would never remove the ST badge, proud to have it!

One thing I see that I don't quite understand people blacking out the FORD blue oval. Not sure why people like doing it, looks funny to me. 

Guess it all boils down to personal preference. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 8:34 AM, greeman said:

Thanks for the suggestions. For anyone that needs to know I think I found an alternative solution on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CR45TYH8?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 .  I ordered one, seems to take a while to get here.  I think it may be shipped from China.  Will post a photo when/if it arrives.

I bought this one.  Fits perfectly and the casual look wink know there is a deeper storage area underneath.  Although it did take 2 weeks to arrive.