Greetings From Texas!

I guess after a year of lurking and "freeloading", I should introduce myself here. I have a wonderful

Ford stable. My foray into Fords began with a 427 63 Galaxie 500 which would handily outrun the cops (on several occasions)!

We now have a 92 Mustang GT, Explorer 302, '08 Edge Limited and our new baby a '22 Edge ST.

The "Black Momba", has 285/35 22s on Axe wheels with Goodyear Gatorbacks to keep the road slash down. Also, I've installed the

ST puddle lights in the mirror for my wife's birthday, as after all "HER HOT ROD" this time.

I have wrenched in dealerships from  Ford, Lincoln/Mercury, Mazda, Fiat Jeep, Lotus Saab but, the Italian, Fiat Ferrari were the money makers.

I don't go fast in a straight line anymore but, I point out to the new uninitiated riders where the grab handles are so the can hang on around corners!

DE KI6FG

20231130_124901.jpg

Edited by garycrist
reread

Hey thanks @Haz, Like most of the things, that at times I kept running, for some of my less that financially

able clients, have gone to the crusher! The technology that I was preparing myself for way back then, saved

me countless hours of frustration when it arrived in the automobiles od the then future.

The thing that sorrows me the most, will be our cumulative knowledge not found in the service manuals we

used to make a living with.

• Like 1