2016 Ford Edge TPMS in dashboard

I'm sure this has been discussed but new here so apologize for bringing it up again.

I'm guessing from what I see on my dash and searches online Ford did not put a separate tpms for each tire on the dash.

My guess it's just a stupid idiot light for low psi and doesn't even tell you which tire. My wife's 2011 Fusion was like that.

I can't belive in 2016 Ford did not keep up with the times. Question? Is there any software updates that would enable such feature?

Thanks in advance!

Dave 

2015+ has individual TPMS. What model and options, does it have the 2 information screens on each side of a central speedo, or a single center screen? The 2016 owners manual shows that it should be available the type 2 (2 screens) in the Display Mode (it is there in my 2019), and center screen in the Driver Assist settings. When a tire goes low and triggers the system in my 2019 it brings that display up and shows the pressures and which one is low.

My 2017 Escape had individual pressures, but didn't display in the instrument panel, but I could get them using Torque app on my phone and an OBD-II adapter. My 2012 Fusion just tells me low tire and doesn't have individual pressures available in any way.

Edited by dabangsta
  • Like 1