New Chrome Door Handles for 08 Edge SEL

Ok all fellow Edge owners, I have marked off one of the mods from my list. Just installed these chrome door handles. Personally, I think they look great and really show off the chrome wheels when standing from the side.

If you have ever wondered what it would look like here it is!

post-5413-1237379956_thumb.jpg

post-5413-1237379965_thumb.jpg

Are the handles from the lincoln MKX ? They look pretty good.

[/quote

They are stick-ons. They do look good, just wonder about durability issues, and if they stay put.

I've had mine for several months now and no problems so far. The only draw back is the driver door key hole - shows too much color, letting everyone know just how fake they are.

I've had mine for several months now and no problems so far. The only draw back is the driver door key hole - shows too much color, letting everyone know just how fake they are.

too bad they do not make it an option to get 2 passenger (rather than the driver) handles so you can cover the key hole.. I mean who the heck even uses the key hole.. I have a plug over mine.

That's worth looking into.......

Well since I just put them on yesterday I can not comment on durability. I can say that they feel pretty solid now that they have had a day to adhere to the handle. For $45 dollars, if they last me a year I guess it was worth it!

eBay, I had them on my CX-7 until I got sick of them. They held up pretty well but as mentioned are noticeably fake. The same door handles are on the 04-08 Mazda3, 03-08 Mazda6, Mazda5, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8, 05-09 Mustang, Ford Fusion, Taurus, Flex etc etc.. any of those will work

I got these off the wonderful world of Ebay! You can only tell they are fake if you get up close to them and notice they dont quite cover the entire handle. If you stand back just a few feet and further they look like the real thing (atleast after 3 days).

Now that I have the cheap mods out of the way, it is time to start working on the larger picture, which requires the saving of some $$$.