New Edge Owner

I bought my Edge on Satuday! I wasn't supposed to get a new car yet, but I was in a car accident a few weeks ago and my Escape was totaled. I got the SEL+ in Pewter Metallic with Charcoal interior, vista moonroof, Navigation...and everything else except AWD (love that D-Plan!). I absolutely love it!!! I think Ford did a great job with this one :yup:

I bought my Edge on Satuday! I wasn't supposed to get a new car yet, but I was in a car accident a few weeks ago and my Escape was totaled. I got the SEL+ in Pewter Metallic with Charcoal interior, vista moonroof, Navigation...and everything else except AWD (love that D-Plan!). I absolutely love it!!! I think Ford did a great job with this one :yup:

Tameejean, Can you clear up something for those of us who don't have an Edge yet (mine's on order).....what colour are the gauges on the dash at night?

Do the gauges light up Green or Blue?

Hopefully you can answer this seeing you got delivery of yours in March.

Thanks!

Thanks Everyone!!!! I think this car is great! My husband and I can't wait to take in on a road trip.

Zeus - My Edge was built in January and my gauge colors are green. I read on this forum somewhere that they are supposed to be blue now, but I haven't read that anywhere else or have seen an Edge with blue guages yet. It would be nice, but I don't mind the green too much. Then again that could be because we only own Fords and I am used to it :yup: