Projector Headlights for EDGE

Has anyone seen replacement projector headlights for the Edge yet?

I want to go with HID's but dont want to blind on comming traffic.

I like the new headlights on the new Fusion. That Grill set up would look awsome on the Edge. Nissan Murano like. I just hope the also get rid of the clear taillights. Thats why mine are tinted thanks to Nite Shades.

TANX

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone seen replacement projector headlights for the Edge yet?

I want to go with HID's but dont want to blind on comming traffic.

I like the new headlights on the new Fusion. That Grill set up would look awsome on the Edge. Nissan Murano like. I just hope the also get rid of the clear taillights. Thats why mine are tinted thanks to Nite Shades.

TANX

I think everyone is waiting for these. I've searched everywhere and cant find any. Im hoping some company out there is planning on making them.

Guys,.. we're the minority. Most people do not buy Ford Edge's to trick them out or to do anything custom to them, hence the reason there isn't crap for aftermarket parts. I don't know about you, but when i see another Ford Edge on the road, it's usually being driven by some old lady, or ,.. well... thats pretty much it. I've seen one tricked out Edge on the road, and of course i wasn't driving my Edge at the time to be able to say hi. Thats just my 2 cents worth on the topic,... or off the topic.

-Cannon

post-4293-1241154615_thumb.jpg

Guys,.. we're the minority. Most people do not buy Ford Edge's to trick them out or to do anything custom to them, hence the reason there isn't crap for aftermarket parts. I don't know about you, but when i see another Ford Edge on the road, it's usually being driven by some old lady, or ,.. well... thats pretty much it. I've seen one tricked out Edge on the road, and of course i wasn't driving my Edge at the time to be able to say hi. Thats just my 2 cents worth on the topic,... or off the topic.

-Cannon

LOL, my wife gives me so much bs about my edge. I was looking at the pic of your edge and it looks awesome.

Where did you get those fender vents?

I would love to mod my edge with those.

Thanks

LOL, my wife gives me so much bs about my edge. I was looking at the pic of your edge and it looks awesome.

Where did you get those fender vents?

I would love to mod my edge with those.

Thanks

A company called 3D Carbon makes them. They're not too expensive, and you'll have to have them painted. The toughest part about the whole install, is getting enough guts to cut a hole into your fender.

Thanks for the compliments!

-Cannon

post-4293-1241838145_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
JUST AN FYI.

I called a company in Cali named ANZO and a rep mentioned that they are working on an projector kit around $450 for the Edge probably due to come out in the fall.

http://www.anzousa.com/index.html

PS You'll need to remove the bumper cover in order to remove the headlights.

Who did you speak to? And how confident did they sound? The reason I ask is because I just got an email from them saying that there were NOT doing the Ford Edge Projectors....

Bummed if that's true....I want them!!!