Outter Chrome Handles.

I have the stick on ones from Ebay. Good appearance for the price. I am satisfied as they show no signs of bubbling or pitting. Pretty solid 3M grip. I would really like to have the real MKX ones.

post-4426-1250366529_thumb.jpg

..and they're real easy to apply.

Edited by DJ Nap

• 4 weeks later...

Anita,

With shipping your cost would be $84.88. According to Ford's website, they are available, usually taking 3-4 days to get to me, then whatever transit Time from Connecticut to you via FedEx Ground. Please let me know if you'd like to order these. Thank you.

Scott

Ford Parts Direct

Customer Support Team

That's from www.ford-parts-direct.com.

They also send an email with the PDF file of instructions. I can forward them to anyone who PM's me. :)

Is that cost for a set of all 4 handles?

Anita,

With shipping your cost would be $84.88. According to Ford's website, they are available, usually taking 3-4 days to get to me, then whatever transit Time from Connecticut to you via FedEx Ground. Please let me know if you'd like to order these. Thank you.

Scott

Ford Parts Direct

Customer Support Team

That's from www.ford-parts-direct.com.

They also send an email with the PDF file of instructions. I can forward them to anyone who PM's me. :)

Is that cost for a set of all 4 handles?

I believe that's each. I ordered mine a year ago from my local dealership and I think they were $65 each. This was before they were available for the Edge so I got them out of the '09 MKX parts catalog which of course uses the exact same handle. You might check the local price on both...